I just finished the book! I really enjoyed it once I got into it. Sadly, I will miss the book club. The family is going to Denver that week. I'm disappointed that I'll miss the discussion. I will report that I do plan to read the other two books in this series! This is definitely different from my normal picks, but brought me back to my junior high days when I liked Christopher Pike books! lol
1 comment:
I just finished the book! I really enjoyed it once I got into it. Sadly, I will miss the book club. The family is going to Denver that week. I'm disappointed that I'll miss the discussion. I will report that I do plan to read the other two books in this series! This is definitely different from my normal picks, but brought me back to my junior high days when I liked Christopher Pike books! lol
Post a Comment